WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE

LATEST POSTS :
Home » » CELEBRITY GOSSIP: Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden For Comments About Relationship With Nicki Minaj

CELEBRITY GOSSIP: Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden For Comments About Relationship With Nicki Minaj

Rate it :
Earlier this week, Joe Budden released episode 20 of ‘I’ll Name This Podcast Later’ and discussed Meek Mill’s new project ‘Dreams Worth More Than Money’. During the conversation, Joe made some comments about Meek’s relationship with Nicki Minaj and said:

“Part of my problem with that is that Meek’s music is too hard. Meek’s music is too hard for me to look at him with this fucking sappy fuck shit. Be the hardcore guy that I’m sure she was attracted to at some point. It’s nasty. I hate everything about it. I’m glad a dark-skinned guy is behaving this way. Light-skinned niggas, we’re not moving like that. Light-skinned guys, we’re used to getting the bad bitch. He’s like this bitch just stepped off a fucking Mars and is the only girl. Oh my God, I just hate it all. But I do appreciate them both keeping the hope of love alive.”
The comments did not sit well with Meek Mill, who took to Twitter to issue a response. He proceeded to diss Joe Budden and even sent out a quick bar. Nicki Minaj also chimed in on the issue. Joe then proceeded to fire back. I wonder if this will lead to any diss records.











Share this article :

Post a Comment

 

ADVERTISE WITH US

TOP
Copyright © 2014. DJACKLOYCEBEATS.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose