WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE

LATEST POSTS :
Home » » CELEBRITY GIST : Waje Singer cancels East African tour to mourn grandmother

CELEBRITY GIST : Waje Singer cancels East African tour to mourn grandmother

Rate it :
Waje has now cancelled the rest of her East African tour following the death of her grandmother. The 'Onye' singer was already in Kenya when she was forced to cancel the remainder of her tour.

She wrote on Instagram apologizing to fans.
My Tanzanian and Ugandan family. It breaks my heart to announce to you all that we will have to cancel the rest of the tour,” the songster posted.

My deepest apologies to u because this was all put in place because of you guys, but this isn’t over. We will do this. #WajeEATour As my grandma just passed away while my tour kicked off, I’m forced to cancel to be there for my mum.
I am very sorry to cancel the Tanzanian and Ugandan shows. I hope you darlings bear with me and keep the love alive. I promise to schedule a better time to come be with you in Tanzania and Uganda. Stay blessed. Asante sana”, Waje wrote.

She was billed to perform in NairobiTanzania and for the first time in Uganda. During her brief time in Kenya, the Lagos based artist found time to visit a children’s home.
Our condolences go out to Waje and her family.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 

ADVERTISE WITH US

TOP
Copyright © 2014. DJACKLOYCEBEATS.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose